Industrial Managed 8-port Fast Ethernet Switches with Fiber Connectivity
Screwed terminator block: 2 pairs of +/- contacts
DC jack: -D 6.3mm / +2.0mm
Consumption: 8 Watt. Max.
140 x 106 x 40 mm (WxDxH)
8 x RJ-45 10/100Mbps auto-negotiation, auto-MDI/MDI-X ports
2 x 100Base-FX ports (model dependent)
* Port 7 & Port 8 provide dual connectivities, either copper or fiber.
IEEE 802.3 10Base-T, IEEE802.3u 100Base-TX, 100Base-FX
KSD-800M is an industrial rated managed DIN rail switch, which is capable to operate in more critical environment where temperature and power fluctuates at wider range. Additionally, KSD-800M offers two power input options, either AC-DC power adapter or via the screwed terminator block. Special features, including VLAN, QoS, and Port Control are configurable via SNMP, Telnet, web, and event traps remote management. All these designs are aimed to provide reliable network service and meeting your project special requirements.
• Supports wide operating temperature range : +70oC to -20oC
• Operates under power and temperature critical environemnts.
• Support DIN rail and plane mounting.
• VLAN, QoS, and Port control functions.
• Two power input types.
• Optional copper or fiber connectivity on Port 7, 8.
• Far-end fault detect function on fiber ports.
• SNMP, telnet, web management support.
• Supports DIN-Rail and Panel mounting
• Support redundant ring function for industrial installation
• Provide WDT (Watch Dog Timer)