PoE Powered 10/100BASE-TX to 100BASE-FX Media Converters
PoE via Cat.5 on RJ-45 from PSE switch or PoE mid-span injector DC jack via external AC power adapter or USB power via proprietary USB cable
+7V ~ +57VDC input
Consumption 2W max.
108 x 72.5 x 23 mm (WxDxH)
1 X Shielded RJ-45 jack with auto MDI/MDI-X detection Auto-negotiation for speed and duplex auto detection Forced mode with speed and duplex settings Speed for 10Mbps or 100Mbps, Full-duplex or half-duplex support
1 X IEEE 802.3u 100Base-FX compliant Forced 100Mbps, Full duplex (factory default) Far end fault Function
IEEE 802.3, IEEE 802.3u, IEEE 802.3af
The 10/100BASE-TX to 100BASE-FX media converter series provides a media conversion allowing high-speed integration of fiber optic and twisted-pair segments. With 10BASE-T and 100BASE-TX support, the converters provide seamless translation between Ethernet and Fast Ethernet networks.
• Convert speed and media type with full wire speed conversion
• Support 10Mbps and 100Mbps speed on TP connections
• Auto-negotiation and auto MDI/MDI-X detection function
• Link fault pass through function
• Provide manual configuration settings for TP port to support connection to non-auto-negotiation devices
• Transparent to 802.1Q VLAN tagged packets
• Far End Fault function on FX port
• Support wide range of fiber options on the FX port
• Provide user-inaccessible settings for specific system applications
• Low power consumption
• IEEE 802.3af compliant PoE PD (Powered Device) design
*All KTI Networking products carry two-year warranty.