6-Port L2 Gigabit Ethernet Switch with 1 GbE SFP Port & IGMP Snooping
- Power Input : +5V ~ +12VDC (+/-5%) via external power adapter
- Power Consumption 5W max. @+5V (DC IN)
144 X 104.5 X 26mm (WxDxH)
- 5 x 10/100/1000Mbps Gigabit copper ports
- Shielded RJ-45, auto-negotiation, auto-MDI/MDI-X support
- 1x 1000Mbps Gigabit fiber SFP port SFP supports standard SFP fiber transceiver installation
IEEE 802.3, 802.3u, 802.3ab, 802.3x
The KGS-0600 is a Gigabit Ethernet switch which is featured with the following switched ports:
.Five 10/100/1000Mbps Gigabit copper ports
.One 1000Base-X SFP port.
With large packet buffer, the switch supports jumbo frame forwarding under wire speed performance smoothly. It is also featured with IGMP snooping function which only forward multicast packet to the ports which need it.
• Provides 5 tri-speed copper ports and one 1000M SFP
• Provides IGMP snooping
• All copper ports support auto-negotiation and auto-MDI/MDI-X detection
• Nonblocking wire speed performance
• Supports 802.3x flow control for full-duplex and backpressure for half-duplex
• Jumbo frame support at all speeds
• IGMP v1/v2 snooping
• Flooding undesired packet storm caused by loops in the network or DOS attacks
*All KTI Networking products carry two-year warranty.